Welcome to the Relentless Strength Challenge!
I’m excited to get you guys going.
Here’s how it’s going to go down:
- If you’re not in your respective Facebook group, either the Women’s FitLife Challenge or the Manomorphosis Challenge, join up! We’ll be doing most of our communication and coaching in there, and you guys can be getting support and bouncing ideas off of each other. The links are in your invitation email.
- We need some basic measurements to see how you guys progress: We took some basic measurements on you guys, but you can also track along during the Challenge for more accountability by adding your own to the “Data” section of the MyCoach app. In that section there are places for you to input your weight, the inches of your waist at the height of your navel (not the same as your pants waist), and some before pics from the front or the side. As an example, check out Allan here, who crushed one of our in-gym Challenges (if you don’t have it yet, an email will be sent to you soon with an invite):
- Here is our nutrition manual. Start with this and we’ll be building the background science up as the Challenge goes on.
- Here is our recipe guide. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but it’ll give you some ideas on Smoothies, Breakfasts, and Lunch/Dinner options.
- Here is a simple meal tracking sheet. You’re welcome to print this out and track with it, or use an app like “MyFitnessPal” or something similar.
- Here is our basic soft-tissue recovery guide. This will teach you how to foam roll, use a lacrosse ball, etc to help you recover faster and increase your mobility.
- Here are a few hotel and travel workouts for if you’re on the road. You can do these workouts most anywhere!
- You’ll be receiving an email inviting you to download our app “MyCoach” and join up to our Challenge. This will be how we deliver our daily accountability and lessons. Basically, you’ll have a very few habit that you’re working on each week. Every day you’ll receive a notification asking you if you succeeded in your habit. Hit the check if yes, the x if no. You’ll then get a short daily lesson. My coaches and I will see if you’re hitting your checks or not. If you respond, you’ll get points. The goal is obviously more “yesses”, but we’re really viewing it as a way to help you: If you’re on point and can hit yes, then awesome! If not, and I see a lot of no’s, then I or a coach will reach out to help you. If you don’t answer, then we know we need to check in for accountability! Below is a screenshot of the email to look out for:
I’ll see you guys in the Facebook Group! I can’t wait to meet you all!
Also, here are videos of the Warm-up, Lower Body Foam Rolling, and Upper Body Rolling: